Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[IMPORTANT] Clearing Inventories 5/31
Exclamation 
What's so important?

Hello! For the past several months, the server has not been operating to our standards. No doubt some of you have noticed the lag and occasional crashes. The culprit behind this appears to be a plugin known as Multiverse-Inventories (MVI), which is now very old and not functioning properly.

Problem is, there's no easy way to convert from MVI to one of the few modern replacements (we know, we tried). So after considerable debate, we have opted to drop MVI entirely for a new plugin.

What does this mean?

At the time we remove the plugin, any items that you are holding in your inventory (including armor) will permanently disappear, whether you are logged in or not.

Whom does this affect?

Every player to have ever played on the Pigcraft server.

How about other stuff, like chests and shops?

These will not be affected. Only your player's inventory will be lost.

When are you removing the plugin?

At or around 11:59 pm Eastern Time on May 31, 2017, during which the server will be unavailable.

Surely there's something I can do?

There is! Before the plugin is removed, store all of your valuable items into chests. You can use normal ones, Ender chests, or shop chests - doesn't matter. We'll be putting reminders everywhere, but please know that if you forget, the items from your player's inventory cannot be recovered.

Please do not hesitate to contact staff with questions. Thank you all for your continued support of Pigcraft!

That makes sense! Thanks for looking into this, I was starting to wonder if it was chunks not loading or what.

Will the plugin removal reset experience levels?
This is my old account. For my new account, click here.

(05-07-2017, 12:55 PM)MajesticWerewolf Wrote: Will the plugin removal reset experience levels?

Nope!

Reminder bump~