Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.11.2 + $$$
Diamond 
Happy New Year! As of yesterday, the server has been updated to Minecraft 1.11.2! As usual, if you experience any issues, please tell us in the Report a bug forum!

The plugin responsible for cash rewards from monsters (OtherDrops) has been the source of many issues for the past few months. We are glad to announce that money drops will now be handled by PigcraftCustom, our custom plugin, which has reached version 4.0! The rewards amounts for some mobs were rushed, however, so let us know if you think a particular kill should've been worth more. Thanks!

Can you give a baseline of what mobs should give per kill, actually? I've been meaning to grind cash to fuel the lotto.

Edit: Server is experiencing frequent block lag & rubberbanding. Issue not present on dev server. Suggest re-checking PigcraftCustom, and/or checking console.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

I think the enderdragon reward should be increased. $100 (100 zombies) (50 skeletons) = 1 enderdragon. It should be beefed up a bit, as the people fighting the dragons are the most active when it comes to the economy.