Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Renovating" Griefer
Hi, i would like to report HarrisonHart for "Renovating" Grief. And what I mean by "Renovating" Grief is HarrisonHart has destroyed my friends (EllieBlaze89) bakery, and rebuilt it as his own. I thought I would let it go, but then it got out of control. He built a house on top of the bakery. And if you think that's not enough, earlier today he made a lava chest player trap. I disabled it (blocking up the lava) so no one would die. That's not all, a few blocks below the lava he placed some hoppers to collect the items. I would like to request a ban for HarrisonHart. He messed with the bakery a few weeks ago and set the player trap earlier today. Thanks.

Hey there, sorry to hear there's been trouble.

I'm afraid I'm going to need more info to go off of though, I have no idea where these areas are to check! Could you give the staff some locations to make this a bit easier to resolve?
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

Smile 
(08-27-2016, 04:04 PM)NazzyDragon Wrote: Hey there, sorry to hear there's been trouble.

I'm afraid I'm going to need more info to go off of though, I have no idea where these areas are to check! Could you give the staff some locations to make this a bit easier to resolve?

Sure, I'll give you the coordinates

Bakery- 271.328/66/-790.617 
Player trap- 284.334/66/-825.355

Hope this could help you find the locations [Image: http://forums.pigcraft.net/images/icons/smile.gif]

Hey, seeing as the issue was resolved (before I could log on, yeesh), I'm going to close this thread.

You can PM me if you need it re-opened for further assistance.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.