Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Updates
Pig 
Greetings all,
  • Server has been updated to Spigot 1.9.2 - no noticeable difference, but this...
  • fixed mcMMO which had problems with Spigot 1.9
  • Lottery is back! Using this plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/lotte...ate.16801/
  • Updated PMCAutoBumper which was silently not working. Should see more people coming from PlanetMinecraft as a result.
  • Dropped HawkEye Reloaded in favor of CoreProtect 2. This is because of a number of issues with HE including database size, lack of consistent updates, and plugin conflicts (such as the /he command alias being shared which HyperConomy which had to be manually fixed with each update).
  • Updated HeavySpleef although games have not been configured.
  • Removed experimental plugins TF and Crackshot.
PlotMe may need to be replaced soon as the plugin has ceased development. Please report any issues with the Creative world in Help & Support. Thanks!

Oh thank god, Hawkeye replacement. That thing was becoming god-awful.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

Great to here, thanks for the hard work. With Ender Crystals the dragon can be reset :D so I am wondering whats going to happen to the end and the new dimension! Will it reset itself? its really small and I want to get the glider and the new blocks for my base.

slime blocks dont fling players up in survival. Working in creative, permission thing?
EDIT: its probably anti cheat(flying), towering straight up gives me the same results as when trying to fling myself up with slimeblocks, not being able to tower up is quite annoying. Towering straight up glitches at least half the time, and then kicks me when I have gotten around 5 blocks up.

If your planning on switching plot plugins, may I recommend PlotSquared. On my old server, we used it and it was less glitchy. With more options than PlotMe.