Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
Hi, I am new to this server and I am looking to be part of your staff crew! I am a fun, nice, and smart guy! I follow the rules and I also have great skills and experience at being staff. My account has been hacked before, which doesn't sound very good. But, I have been banned from mineplex and I had hero rank and it was some hacker who had just taken over my account. I got my account back after a month or so and he has caused much damage. Any other posts on the internet will be good things about me. If you would like to do a back round check you may, that is why I told you this story. I make many friends on minecraft and I am very active and respectful and more!!! I look forward to playing on your server and hopefully enforcing the rules. I am 16 going on 17 in July. I go to Slidell High School and I will be a senior next year!! I have all honors also. That concludes my application.

Thank You - Bulletstorm935!
Have a wonderful year in 2016!!!

Hey Bulletstorm, it doesn't look as if you've followed our Staff Application Template, found here.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread, as it doesn't meet said criteria. Once you review the material, maybe try posting again... but give it some time. One of the most important parts of staff work is reading & comprehension, so please keep that in mind when submitting your application.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.