Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
minecrafters mod app
About me

Hello, I am minecrafter13003. Today I am making this moderator application because I want to help people. I have seen how greifing and trolling have effected people. I have had it happen multiple times. I would like to help stop trolling and greifing but that's not going to happen, but when it does happen I would like to help the person who got greifed help and justice.

When I first joined pigcraft over a year ago I was new and shy. I would not talk to anyone and I played by myself. Now though I have realized that I should really talk to everyone and welcome new people so I socialize and help people as much as I possibly can. Now I will help build houses and help with redstone if people need it.

I go to church every Sunday and Wednesday, and I play minecraft a lot so I know a lot about it. I like soccer its one of my favorite sports, knowing soccer has helped me know that you have to work together if there was just a goalie you could not get the ball into the other goal, and if you do something you will have to take the punishment. This has also taught me to never give up. If you give up midgame you have no chance of knowing if you would have won.

•Are mature and at least 16 years of age. I am not 16 I am 15  but I am very mature ,and I will under stand if you don't accept this because I am 16 and I would have waited but Yvonne inspired me to make this application, so I  did ask him and he was ok with me mentioning his name on here.

•Can express knowledge of various commands. These will be in the spoiler only because there are a lot and I didn't want this application to be to big, and what I don't know I can research.

Additional info
       I have gotten to be staff on two other servers. I liked being able to help more people, and the more I helped the more I learned about helping run a server. The only reason I would like moderator is to help and I can understand if you don't want me to have this position.

Rules
• Can recall server and forum rules from memory.
1.)You may use /helpop to get help from staff.
2.)You can not grief, steal, or destroy in another persons area.
3.)You may not hack (xray ,flying ,inventory editors ,ect).
4.)No spamming and avoid caps as much as possible.
5.)Try not to swear and if you do, do not direct it at people.
6.)Do not ask for ranks or op on the server.
7.)Do not troll or threat.

In game name and time
      My Minecraft username is minecrafter13003, and I live in Tennessee so My time zone is E.S.T(eastern standard time)
I am available all day except when I'm at school ,so from around 3:30pm to 12:30 am ,and the weekends 24 hours a day ,and if something happens and I'm not available I can get on minechat. If I can not get on minechat I will come on as soon as possible ,and if I have to stop for a long period of time I will come on for the time I have and tell someone the reason ,and I will private message happypikachu or another staff member on the forums.

Why should I get the rank
    I think I should get this rank because I have been loyal to pigcraft for over a year ,this will be the first and if minecraft closes last server I play on. I play on this server on all my free time. Also I just want to help people. I was mod on two other servers but when they closed I didn't have as much of an opportunity to help. I will help people as much as I can but that has a limit ,like with telepads a lot of people need them but no staff will be on to help. Also I check the forums frequently ,like during locker break at school, to see if anyone needs anything. Usually not but it is still worth looking. If I can not get the mod rank may I have something like helper or trial mod so I can help people more. That's the only reason I am applying for this position I want to help people even if it is a small difference I want to help people.
    I do have a team speak and I have a microphone so if anything happens I will be able to join on team speak and talk to everyone. Thank you for your time and If I don't get this I will understand I have never been good at writing. Thank you for you consideration. Have a great day guys

Spoiler:
there are a lot of commands so sorry I had to put them in a spoiler.
1.) You claim regens by a wooden shovel .
2.)You can make telepads by surrounding a lapis block with slabs and a sign underneath it also a pressure plate on top then you right click with a redstone dust and that will select it so then you go to the location of the second one and click it and that will link them and the player may use them.
3.)You can use /HelpOp to get staff help.
4.)You can use /tpa to teleport  to players if they /tpaccept .
5.)You can use /warp to get a list of warps and then you can use /warp (page number) to go to a different page of warps which you can use /warp (warp name) to get to.
6.)You can use /p create (party name) and that will make a party for you and your friends to talk in your own chat after you get a high enough level ,but to invite them you have to do /party invite(playername).
7.)For party help you can do /party help
8.)You can use /help and that will show the commands you are aloud to use.
9.)For anything with multiple pages (you will be able to tell from it saying at the bottom page 1/the number of pages) to scroll through these pages you use your command then the page number
10.)I cant leave out the party command you can use /ds buy to buy it then you can use /ds party to turn it on.
that is all I can think of right now but I will do research on what I need help with ,and ask for help learning.

This is a very weak application. You need to touch in MUCH greater detail the answers to the questions as it seems not much effort was put into each question. Elaborate more on your answers and explain how you can enhance our community. Please use the template located here: http://forums.pigcraft.net/showthread.php?tid=5261. As of now I will say -1 but can change my decision based on changes that you make
[Image: http://s17.postimg.org/xb0in5pt9/demonsiggy_1.gif]

ok thank you and I will work on improving it

(11-19-2015, 09:50 PM)thedemon999 Wrote: This is a very weak application. You need to touch in MUCH greater detail the answers to the questions as it seems not much effort was put into each question. Elaborate more on your answers and explain how you can enhance our community. Please use the template located here: http://forums.pigcraft.net/showthread.php?tid=5261. As of now I will say -1 but can change my decision based on changes that you make
I have edited the app please take another look at it thank you

This application is still lacking in information - here is an application from Jasaron which includes a lot of information about who he is, how he's grown, and how he can help the server. Just look at this and use it as an idea of how much more information you need to add

Spoiler:
(12-24-2013, 12:49 PM)Jasaron Wrote: Hello everyone!

This is my first ever mod application, and was extremely eager to apply when I saw that the applications opened today. I hope you take me into consideration; I would love to join the great staff team we have here!

Who am I?
I am Jasaron, a 14 year old that lives in London, England. I enjoy football, badminton, and a good conversation about almost anything. My football teaches me to be part of an active team, whilst badminton teaches me to always better myself- skills that can help me be a good staff member.
I was previously banned for a lot of offenses and about 4 months ago I was given a second chance. When reading this application, please take into account I have changed a lot, and am excited to prove myself to the community.

Why should I be moderator?
In my 2 years on the server, I have been an active member of the community, with some highlights of my time here being my part in pvp and when I achieved the builder rank. You could say that I understand Pigcraft, the people that play here, and the way the server works. I understand that 14 is slightly below the age requirement, however I won't simply hit you with the "I'm mature for my age" line that you've seen time and time before, you only need to see me on the server to understand that I am mature and that my age shouldn't hold me back from this position. Currently, I live in the GMT timezone, which not many other staff members do. Sometimes I come on to find no staff on, and I feel that my timezone helps me to solve problems when other staff aren't available. Most days, I come on the server for about an hour or more.

Additional information and conclusion
[spoiler] Personally, my main aim is to stop petty disputes between players, many of which start over nothing but can create rifts in the community which I have grown to love. If I am given the rank of moderator, I promise to be thoroughly professional and take my ranks seriously, however I will not change into an entirely different person. Getting mod won't make me power-mad, I aim to stay as friendly as I am now.

I thoroughly hope that you take my app into consideration, please give me any and all criticism that arises whilst reading this application. Honestly, if I don't get this position I'd really like to use this opportunity to become a better person, regardless of whether I'm a mod or not.
[Image: http://s17.postimg.org/xb0in5pt9/demonsiggy_1.gif]

(11-20-2015, 08:17 AM)thedemon999 Wrote: This application is still lacking in information - here is an application from Jasaron which includes a lot of information about who he is, how he's grown, and how he can help the server. Just look at this and use it as an idea of how much more information you need to add

Spoiler:
(12-24-2013, 12:49 PM)Jasaron Wrote: Hello everyone!

This is my first ever mod application, and was extremely eager to apply when I saw that the applications opened today. I hope you take me into consideration; I would love to join the great staff team we have here!

Who am I?
I am Jasaron, a 14 year old that lives in London, England. I enjoy football, badminton, and a good conversation about almost anything. My football teaches me to be part of an active team, whilst badminton teaches me to always better myself- skills that can help me be a good staff member.
I was previously banned for a lot of offenses and about 4 months ago I was given a second chance. When reading this application, please take into account I have changed a lot, and am excited to prove myself to the community.

Why should I be moderator?
In my 2 years on the server, I have been an active member of the community, with some highlights of my time here being my part in pvp and when I achieved the builder rank. You could say that I understand Pigcraft, the people that play here, and the way the server works. I understand that 14 is slightly below the age requirement, however I won't simply hit you with the "I'm mature for my age" line that you've seen time and time before, you only need to see me on the server to understand that I am mature and that my age shouldn't hold me back from this position. Currently, I live in the GMT timezone, which not many other staff members do. Sometimes I come on to find no staff on, and I feel that my timezone helps me to solve problems when other staff aren't available. Most days, I come on the server for about an hour or more.

Additional information and conclusion
[spoiler] Personally, my main aim is to stop petty disputes between players, many of which start over nothing but can create rifts in the community which I have grown to love. If I am given the rank of moderator, I promise to be thoroughly professional and take my ranks seriously, however I will not change into an entirely different person. Getting mod won't make me power-mad, I aim to stay as friendly as I am now.

I thoroughly hope that you take my app into consideration, please give me any and all criticism that arises whilst reading this application. Honestly, if I don't get this position I'd really like to use this opportunity to become a better person, regardless of whether I'm a mod or not.

I have edited it even more if this is not good please be more specific only because I am not sure what needs improving