Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application
Pig 
Minecraft Username: DeathSquad2000

Why I deserve moderator:
I am mature on Pigcraft, I like to help players, and tend to act and take charge of situations and problems. I am good at building houses, farms, and grinders. You can access my builds by using /warp gate and by just simply asking around, I build a lot and am on often. I use forums a lot now, at least 3 times a day if I can. I am always one the server when i can be which means i would be a good staff member to have because i'll be active.

Are mature and at least 17 years of age:
I'm a very mature member, I like to help players on the server and forums. Since the 1.9 update there has not been much action on Pigcraft and and i would like to assist in changing that.
I started Minecraft / Pigcraft in 2015.

Can express knowledge of various commands:
• /help - Lists all commands I have access to
• /helpop - Get help from server staff, similar to /modreq on other servers
• /ban <player> [reason] - Ban a player permanently
• /tempban <player> [reason] <duration> - Ban a player temporary
• /kick <player> - Disconnects a player from the server
• /mute <player> - Prevent a player from using chat
• /softmute <player> - Same as mute, but only allows the player to chat with other softmuted players
• /separate - Forces two players to ignore each other without warning
• /unseparate - Reverses separate
• /hawk help -HawkEye commands (grief logs)
• /rg define <name> - Creates a region (pigtopia / old main)
• Wooden shovel - Creates a region (new pigland / new main)

Can recall server and forum rules from memory:
1) Be mature
2) Use /helpop to get help from staff
3) No hacking or using unfair mods; such as nodus, xray, fly hacks, toomanyitems, etc.
4) No griefing (destroying other player's builds)
5) No stealing from other players (a given)
6) No spamming, avoid caps
7) Keep swearing to a minimum (and not directed at people)
8) No asking for ranks/op outside of the applications on the forum (such as on the server)
9) No trolling other players (unless you have specific permissions to from that such persons)

TeamSpeak / microphone access:
I have Skype and can get TeamSkeak if need be but i'd much prefer Skype and i do have a microphone.

Availability:
I like to join the server every day (if I can). I am on the forums all the time also (I try my best). I also have Skype, so i can be contacted if needed to come on. My timezone is CENTRAL (Winnipeg). You can also use /seen DeathSquad2000 to see when I was last online.
Death does not come gentle or nicely so beware

Pointer, when i first applied a long time ago, they denied me 1) because i was young 2) I didnt take the time to show all the commands i knew. I recommend you take a few minutes out and list all the commands you know in a spoiler, and explain yourself more in long paragraphs. Other than that +1 ive seen you around quite often while im there, just help players more often.

Demon, I am staff, I am a Moderator. Cat has yet to give me the Forum rank.

That's my bad, didn't even cross my mind - I'll make sure to make a mental note
[Image: http://s17.postimg.org/xb0in5pt9/demonsiggy_1.gif]

All good, I've done the same thing.

I give this a +1.
Death's pretty cool, and has the largest online time atm to my knowledge. I've seen him the last few times i've logged in.
He's been pretty helpful, and as far as I can tell, an active staffmember is way better than a dozen barely active ones.

I'm uhh, a bit MIA in-game, but if other people are vouching... sounds decent!

Are we in a need of moderators right now? That should be the question! Looks pretty alright though, either way.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

Any updates on this application? DeathSquad is certainly right in that it's been a while since we've gotten to him.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

Seems hawt.