Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Containables App.!
What rank are you applying for? Moderator

How young are you? 15

Are you a Boy or Girl? Boy

What country do you live in? United States Of America

Why do you want this rank? I would love this rank, because of all the hackers, spammers, and advertisers. I do know the staff is very busy on the forums as well in-game to prevent these bad people. As of now I'm applying mainly because school is getting easier and I would really like to be part of the staff team. This is possibly one of the best survival servers I've seen out there and I want to helppig craft become the best it can be. I love the server I have been playing on pigcraft for about 3 years now. Recently I have been very active on the forums and love the community. I am a very active pigcraft player I don't really see staff on pigcraft besides happy and a few others most hacker play on survival not creative so It doesn't make it fun. If I got this rank I would try to limit the hackers on pigcraft and also the other pigcraft linked servers.

How do you think you can assist the server if you become this rank? I am on the forum's all day I can help lock threads. I have weird hours when I'm online most staff isn't online when I am. I think the staff gets over flooded with ban appeals and hacker reports . I can help most of day denying and accepting appeals. I don't see a lot of staff on pigcraft and that's where a lot of xrayers like to hang out. I'm pretty chill, I like to go on ts talk to the players get to know them etc.

Explain some cases in which you would perm-ban/temp-ban people
Hacking-Record player temp-ban for 48 hours send to staff discuss if hacking perm/ban if the player is found guilty perma ban
Spamming- Mute player if spamming consist mute them again if they continue to spam temp-ban.
Advertising- Perma-ban if someone says a IP in chat screenshot for evidence then clear chat.
In-game threats- Such as dox threats or ddossing threats will result in a mute and a kick from the server.
Tell us a little bit about yourself I'm 15 years old. When I'm not on the computer I'm outside with friends or playing high school baseball. I take honor classes at my high school. I am a very comp. pvper as of now I have competed in several competitions and would love to host one for the server~
If u look at the Signature Touch ur head

Derpy Player

6-9

Not enough contribution to the server and you've caused trouble as recently as a couple of days ago and received a 3 day forum ban, which usually isn't given out too often. Honestly you need to mature and you're application seems very vague and only outlines the points on which you are expected to elaborate on. We need to see who you are outside of the server as well as see your personal qualities that diversify yourself from the competition.

Also, didn't you recently say "Goodbye Pigcraft"?
[Image: http://s17.postimg.org/xb0in5pt9/demonsiggy_1.gif]

We need to see who you are outside of the server as well as see your personal qualities that diversify yourself from the competition.

As I tried to go on the team speak on pigcraft I got banned from adsumir saying n3rd is there anyway you can resolve this?

Derpy Player

6-9

(10-13-2015, 11:39 PM)thedemon999 Wrote: -1
Not enough contribution to the server and you've caused trouble as recently as a couple of days ago and received a 3 day forum ban, which usually isn't given out too often. Honestly you need to mature and you're application seems very vague and only outlines the points on which you are expected to elaborate on. We need to see who you are outside of the server as well as see your personal qualities that diversify yourself from the competition.

Also, didn't you recently say "Goodbye Pigcraft"?

Can't really add on to this statement, I'll just echo it.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

"caused trouble as recently as a couple of days ago and received a 3 day forum ban, which usually isn't given out too often."

Sadly you don't understand, I was speaking my mind about Catsof and the old staff team but If you don't understand. Then you really need some help.

Derpy Player

6-9

Why are you so arrogant in everything you say. You make these comments that are so unneccessary and honestly won't get you anywhere in life. Please take this as some life advice and close your mouth for 5 seconds and realize that you're acting like an immature child. You have no respect for people of higher authority and people will get very mad at you very quickly...

Also, do you think acting like a big shot to staff members is going to get you more yes's on your application? Just please take a moment and realize the mistakes you've made :)

Get mad at me very quickly I don't think you understand I joined this server when I was 12 so of course I was immature at the time but I don't think you can process people grow up and mature over time so I think your remembering me as a 12 year kid first playing minecraft?

Derpy Player

6-9

I'm referring to your recent actions and comments...

I'm going to refrain from posting anymore on this application to prevent a flame war from beginning

I;m going to close this thread, Lown, as hostility is pouring out.

I trust all our current staffmembers as they were picked very carefully. If they temp-banned you on the forums, which throughout my time as a Pigcraft staffmember I can't recall happening before, it was worthy of the temp-ban, and the fact that you don't recognize the issue and claiming that other people don't understand the situation when they haven't stated how they understood the situation on its own is enough for a -1.

I don't know the cause of said banning, so you may very well be right and it wasn't deserved. This is not the point I wish to argue. You need to get better at working in a team and expressing view points more diplomatically, as right now, that is barring me from getting further in the app.