Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
The reason for your ban: apparently, I griefed something, although I don't remember it.
Who issued the ban (see login message. If the message is missing a name, it was probably NazzyDragon. Damnit, Nazzy!). It was Nazzy.
Approx. when your ban occurred: not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure over 2 years ago.
Why your offense should be appealed: I am a lot more mature than I was back then, I did things and said things I was too stupid or ignorant to consider bad and I'm sorry and I feel bad. I want nothing more in minecraft than to play on this server once again.
Any information that you feel may be useful: I don't know if you remember me, but my username was dean102589, I don't know if anything I say or do will get you to unban me, but this was the very first multiplayer server I ever played on and I miss it every day. I know I did bad things and said even worse things, but I was dumb and ignorant back then, I'm a lot more mature now and am much better in my decisions and actions. I know I was banned originally for grief, so here I am, 2-3 years later wanting to rejoin my first multiplayer server again. If you choose to not unban me, very well, but at the very least, I want you to forgive me for the things I did and said.

Staff - http://forums.pigcraft.net/showthread.php?tid=4444

Seems somewhat sincere. Maybe. Needs input from people who remember this guy.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

(03-12-2015, 03:24 AM)NazzyDragon Wrote: Seems somewhat sincere. Maybe. Needs input from people who remember this guy.

You're the only one in that thread that's still regularly active, so I'll proceed to unban.

/close