Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to help people
hello it is me minecrafter13003 I want to help people and I am good at following orders so if you give me something to do I will do it. I have helped people in the past by giving them diamonds and iron. I also am good at redstone so that might help people with like doors and vaults. I know how to make the new 1.8 villager breeder and iron farm. in the iron farm it sorts the poppies from the iron. i just want to help people and even if i don't get the vip i would still like to help other people so if i don't get it could i still help people? i don have much else to say
thanks -minecrafter13003

It seems like you are helping members right know which is really appreciated. You said that you've helped people in the past by giving them items. It seems like you are already doing exactly what you wanted. Your help is awesome to see in the community. Thanks!

Edit: Need to remake this post as I didn't realize it was a VIP app
[Image: http://s17.postimg.org/xb0in5pt9/demonsiggy_1.gif]

You don't meet the requirement of having an account for 60 days?
[Image: http://i.imgur.com/2szAi.gif]

[Image: http://dragcave.net/image/Lee3p.gif]

[Image: http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/20.jpg]
▂▂
▌ |
▌ ☻ Bob has been hung for War Crimes against Google+.
▌ /▌\ Copy and paste to spread the word.
▌ / \
█████████████

I'm not sure how long you've been playing as your name doesn't seem to work with /firstseen. However I'll set that aside and look at the rest of the app.

My first point here is regarding community builds. Normally if you make something for the community everyone knows about it pretty quickly. I was not aware of either of the things you listed as being for the community. I'd like to see pictures or at least coordinates to them.

My second point is regarding your application as a whole. You only seem to have put 5 minutes into it. There is no formatting, no pictures, or anything to make me go "Wow, this player really does want this. Look at all the work they put into their application!" You didn't even fix your capitalization and spelling errors. If you aren't willing to put in the effort to make a good looking application then why should I put in the effort to read it? For an example of a well made application here is a link to mrdbzdude's application ->here<-.

I suggest trying to flesh out your application more, adding pictures of the builds that you want to list as For the Community, and really show us that you want this.

-SI

+1 - thanks for giving me stuff and giving me access to the iron farm!

(02-27-2015, 11:39 AM)beachkid Wrote: You don't meet the requirement of having an account for 60 days?
I have had my account for over 60 days I have had it for 5 months

(02-27-2015, 02:26 PM)ShadowIsles Wrote: I'm not sure how long you've been playing as your name doesn't seem to work with /firstseen. However I'll set that aside and look at the rest of the app.

My first point here is regarding community builds. Normally if you make something for the community everyone knows about it pretty quickly. I was not aware of either of the things you listed as being for the community. I'd like to see pictures or at least coordinates to them.

My second point is regarding your application as a whole. You only seem to have put 5 minutes into it. There is no formatting, no pictures, or anything to make me go "Wow, this player really does want this. Look at all the work they put into their application!" You didn't even fix your capitalization and spelling errors. If you aren't willing to put in the effort to make a good looking application then why should I put in the effort to read it? For an example of a well made application here is a link to mrdbzdude's application ->here<-.

I suggest trying to flesh out your application more, adding pictures of the builds that you want to list as For the Community, and really show us that you want this.
I did my name on the first seen and it worked for me. The reason I did no do caps is because I usually right I hardly ever type so I am not used to it, and i'm sorry there is not format or pictures I just was not sure what to put or anything and I only found one spelling error but I did check it that one just slipped past me. Also I did put a lot of effort into it. So I am sorry I did not do those things please look at this and take my application into consideration. Thanks -minecrafter13003