Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Template] How To Post A Screenshot
Exclamation 

First off, this forum is for in-game Minecraft screenshots only - all others will be deleted. Upon taking a screenshot, click the image link that shows up in chat or go to your screenshots folder:

Windows: %appdata%\.minecraft\screenshots
Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/screenshots
Linux: ~/.minecraft/screenshots

Once you have the image, upload it to a site such as Imgur and post the link provided! Alternatively, upload the image as an attachment to your post. If you do not wish for your image to be used for promotional purposes, including on websites other than Pigcraft, please say so at the time of upload.

We look forward to seeing your artistic side!

To post an image for consideration of being used in the forum header block (top of page), the following criteria must be met:
  • Image must be taken on Pigcraft QC; not singleplayer or another server.
  • Height must be at least 400 pixels. Taller pictures may be cropped down to this size.
  • Important content should be in the top 2/3 of the image (nametags, player faces, etc.)
  • Avoid "bright" images. Pictures that are largely white or light in color cannot be used.
  • Must be uploaded/posted in non-animated .PNG (preferred) or high-quality .JPG format.
  • By posting an image that meets this criteria, you agree to have your image used in our forum header.
Texture packs are allowed and you can post-edit your image to improve its appeal. However, any inappropriate or overly unprofessional alterations will disqualify you from candidacy. Signing your image with your Minecraft username is acceptable (please do not use your real name as we won't publish personal information).

Don't forget you can hide your minecraft HUD/UI with F1 to make stuff look cleaner!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

(11-14-2014, 12:47 PM)NazzyDragon Wrote: Don't forget you can hide your minecraft HUD/UI with F1 to make stuff look cleaner!

I chose not to mention that because it hides player tags and the HUD will likely be cropped out for header pics.