Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ServerWide TF2 playing days /times
I have recently gotten interested in playing TF2 again, with Happy's hl-statsXLbridge(Or some name like that). It gives us rewards for being good at TF2 =D

I have looked at our TF2 server a few times and noone was on, so why dont we set up a few times everyday/week where we all try to go on TF2. I have no idea what timezones our TF2 players are in, but if you have an idea for what time you think we should play post it in, Please remember to put the Time zone you are talking about.

Yes. And remember, you can use stats.pigcraft.net to see if anyone's online.

I like saturdays, i play tf2 with my friends on weekends and if im on pigcraft tf2 its normally at 6-11:00 EST. Just my two cents, I can be on whenever in the summer

@happy could you explain the reward system a little more?

I can help a bit with the rewards. One you have done all the steam ID stuff, there is a reward system.

Kill streak == Sponge!
HeadShots == Diamond!
kills == Bottle o' Enchanting!
Points == $$$

Points go up based upon who you kill. If you kill someone of a higher rank, your points go up. If they kill you your points go down. When you cash in your rewards, you Can Lose Money!!!

This is what I know as of now.

(08-03-2013, 11:42 PM)devojha Wrote: When you cash in your rewards, you Can Lose Money!!!

Wat.
My collection:

Spoiler:
[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970672_385333854899948_1510945221_n.jpg]

Only if your total in points goes down i.e. You get killed a ton. Then your total of points goes down. The total amount of $$$ value you can earn from TF2 is equal to your points. So I have 1000 points, that means $1000. I lose 150 points leaving me with 850 points left. I resync to minecraft, it takes away $150. But if I gained 150 points, it would give 150 $ in game.

Saturday/Friday nights are good for me.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll have to start playing TF2 again.
Spoiler:
CLIP- Stellvertreter Wrote:
"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

SwaggDragon Wrote:Evil you're the 9/11 of Staff Leaders

GOPikachuGO Wrote:I keep finding Oceans in these Seas

Quote:Evil Banned me for a week Im Crying in real life IM TELLING NOTCH! HA HA Shame on you HAHAHAHHAHAHA
TB was here

Evil what is your timezone XD

(08-04-2013, 11:59 AM)devojha Wrote: Evil what is your timezone XD

GMT.
Spoiler:
CLIP- Stellvertreter Wrote:
"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code"

SwaggDragon Wrote:Evil you're the 9/11 of Staff Leaders

GOPikachuGO Wrote:I keep finding Oceans in these Seas

Quote:Evil Banned me for a week Im Crying in real life IM TELLING NOTCH! HA HA Shame on you HAHAHAHHAHAHA
TB was here

This idea has all of my votes. Just, take all of them. Let's make this happen!
Creeper!=Diamond
Nope, sorry, my name is not based on Markham, Ontario

Spoilered for Danny's Dignity
Spoiler:
[Image: http://s24.postimg.org/ixcelw8tx/Danny_Swish_Lurves_Pernies.gif]