Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another creative world?
Hey peeps, it's Chris. So, I was thinking, what about a new creative world? Like, instead of flatland, why not a regular world, but in creative? Like, for those who are too lazy to build mountains and stuff in plots, which most are. I kinda like the idea, but yeah. It's just an idea. I came up with an epic building, but it'd need some sweet mountains and stuff, that's what inspired me. Anyway, think about it. :D
~Chris
''Me fail english? That's unpossible!'' -Ralph Wiggum

Imho I think Pigcraft has enough worlds as it is. Why not just build the building in survival? To me that's where the real game is, creative is just to practice stuff. I myself prefer the super flat creative world for convenience.

I like Chris' idea alot.

Pika could make a plugin where you stand in the middle of what you want to claim and, say, a 100x100 plot is made using /plotme home, provided PlotMe is open-source.
Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth.

-Jules Verne

Ohhh so that's why the server lags so much...

I agree with Waffle then.

SAY NU TO LAGGG!
Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth.

-Jules Verne

You mean the separate PvP server is hosted on the same machine ? O_O

(01-20-2013, 10:17 PM)EvilMaxWar Wrote: You mean the separate PvP server is hosted on the same machine ? O_O

Yes, and contrary to how that my sound, I've been assured that the server can more than handle it. Besides, I dunno what you guys are talking about - I hardly ever get any lag. :c

I like the idea, but we're not looking for new maps at the moment and I'm too busy to invent such a plugin as Sleek suggested (btw PlotMe is the exact opposite of open source).

Lol wow pika, some developers gottah be pretty greedy huh?

-Jules Verne

Lol Sleek. I was told that there is a command to make mountains etc in the plots. It's something like /plotme biome.
[VIP]-WcFmBoy3

(01-21-2013, 07:27 AM)wc_fm_boy3 Wrote: Lol Sleek. I was told that there is a command to make mountains etc in the plots. It's something like /plotme biome.

/plotme biome only changes the colour of the grass, trees etc. It doesn't add anything to the plot, except for a colour change basically.
The only way to add something to the plot like a mountain, would be either hand build it, or WorldEdit.
[Image: http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/AgrovatedMidget/GraffitiCreator2_zpsae89df15.jpg]

Nope. Someone used it and it made a part of their plot into skyland.
[VIP]-WcFmBoy3