Play at mc.pigcraft.net! Click here for a free diamond. Also visit our Discord!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Advantages of Being A Member
(06-17-2011, 12:21 AM)Mikenormand Wrote: I am too cool to be regular.

Majority of your comments, slightly irritate me.

(06-17-2011, 11:49 AM)Jakubin Wrote:
(06-17-2011, 12:21 AM)Mikenormand Wrote: I am too cool to be regular.

Majority of your comments, slightly irritate me.

The misplacement of your commas slightly irritate me.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

Not misplaced at all. The comma is used to set off a introductory
element. I could of said: Majority of your comments... slightly irritate me. Would that have been more fitting for you nazzy?

(06-17-2011, 12:50 PM)Jakubin Wrote: Not misplaced at all. The comma is used to set off a introductory
element. I could of said: Majority of your comments... slightly irritate me. Would that have been more fitting for you nazzy?
Proper grammar. I approve. Now, for the rest of that statement...

AN introductory. Not a.

Forgot to capitalize Nazzy.

Also, could HAVE, not could of. Of is not a verb.

FWEHEHEHEHEHE. Laughter.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup; best prepared with tenderizing from the banhammer and cooked in the spawn lavajail.

Need admin help? PM me, and I'll get to you when I'm next available. I can fix forum and (most) in-game issues.

(06-17-2011, 12:50 PM)Jakubin Wrote: Not misplaced at all. The comma is used to set off a introductory

I think that you would need to use a ";" and not a ",".
Zombie Pigcraft Veteran Zombie
Mikenormand @ Minecraft
Mikenormand @ League of Legends

Sign up for League of Legends: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4...a996979647
Steve was here

(06-17-2011, 12:58 PM)Mikenormand Wrote:

I think that you would need to use a ";" and not a ",".

Wouldn't have been proper either.

"The majority of your comments, they slightly irritate me."

This.

(06-17-2011, 12:56 PM)NazzyDragon Wrote:
Proper grammar. I approve. Now, for the rest of that statement...

AN introductory. Not a.

Forgot to capitalize Nazzy.

Also, could HAVE, not could of. Of is not a verb.

FWEHEHEHEHEHE. Laughter.
Sorry i forgot some fundamentals. But i think it's okay for a guy who
has been up all night. This arguement/debate was not needed, seeing how my first statement was proper.

Isn't the ';' symbol, used to represent a comma, but used when it can be represented as two separate sentences?

(06-17-2011, 01:11 PM)I_OwnCreepers Wrote: Isn't the ';' symbol, used to represent a comma, but used when it can be represented as two separate sentences?

EX: I enjoy minecraft; however, creepers are very annoying...

This is a stupid topic. I simply wanted to pick on a forum user.